Visit to Massachusetts

On August 23rd Grace , my mom and I went to Massachusetts for my grandmothers 78th brthday party. The party was not a surprise but we were! In the captions I will describe the people in relation to Grace, such as my cousin would be Grace's second cousin.
At the airpiort with all our luggage and baby gear.
In Great Uncle Chip's garden, she was so happy here.
2nd cuz Jamie, John, 3rd cousin Miranda and Great Grammy Sue

Grace in the antique high chair Great Auntie Cathie and Great Uncle Chip refinished. Grace was enjoying the homemade apple sauce we made with apples from a local orchard.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristen Haynes said...

What a little traveler baby! She looks so sweet! I'm so glad you girls had a good trip! I'm sure your family was very thrilled to meet Grace! We are glad you are home though! Can't wait to see you next week!

Much Love!

lilypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker